Hotpoint SCL08EB Signature Single Electric Oven, Black Glass
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
For a sleek and stylish built-in multifunction single oven, look no further than the Hotpoint SCL08EB. Featuring Hotpoint’s patented High Definition Dual Flow system, it’s cleverly designed to distribute heat evenly and efficiently throughout the whole oven. The Dual Flow system eliminates cooking hotspots and intelligently controls the heat to maintain a constant, stable cooking temperature. Combined with the oven’s eight intelligent programmes, every meal is cooked evenly for superb results every time.
The oven also features a triple glazed, cool touch door to keep tiny hands safe, a 24 hour programmable timer with time control, and an easy clean enamel oven finish.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H60 x W60 x D57cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.