Lenovo H520 Desktop PC, Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB, Black & Silver
The H520 is a family desktop PC designed to handle your everyday computer tasks and multimedia entertainment with ease. With a swift Intel processor and a large hard drive, this is the ideal all round computer for use for everything from everyday tasks to entertainment.
A fast Intel Core i3 processor works with 4GB of RAM to enable this machine to breeze through everyday tasks, from email and internet browsing to creating documents and listening to music.
Store your documents, music, videos, programs and much more on the 500GB hard drive.
Connect peripherals and external storage devices with the six USB ports (including two USB 3.0) and the 6-in-1 card reader for easy data transfer.
Watch or create your own DVDs and CDs with the integrated DVD RW drive, or backup information onto a physical source.
This computer comes with a USB keyboard and mouse
Lenovo Software Suite
- Accessories Included
- Wired keyboard and mouse
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H409 x W175 x D360 mm
- Black and Silver
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 2500
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 6 in 1 Card Reader ( SD / SDHC / SDXC / MMC / MS / MS_Pro)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI out, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Core i3-3240
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- Not applicable
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Not included
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As