Samsung NX Mini Compact System Camera with 9mm Lens, HD 1080p, 20.5MP, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3” Touch Screen and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
1 bundle available - Save up to £31.98
The Samsung NX Mini is the World’s slimmest, lightest interchangeable lens camera. Packing Full HD video, NFC and Wi-Fi, this extraordinary little camera still slips into a pocket or bag without fuss. The tilting screen gives you the freedom to shoot candid self-portraits while the amazing range of compatible NX M mount lense gives you the freedom to develop your skills.
With the NX mini’s available wide 9mm lens, you can take great selfies while taking in more of the scene around you. Now you have the freedom to capture the perfect you, and remember where you were.
With a top-end shutter speed of 1/16000 sec., the NX mini can capture all the decisive moments, even when they’re whizzing past, like a race car around the track, or a bird taking flight.
With the ability to shoot 22 frames per second continuously, the NX mini lets you document every breathtaking memory in a sequence. Now you can capture the moments within the moments.
NFC & Wi-Fi
Samsung Photo Beam lets you transfer photos with a just a quick touch. Select and send photos or albums directly to a smart device with Samsung MobileLink. Samsung AutoShare meanwhile can automatically send each photo instantly to your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi. It can even put GPS-tags on your photos.
Full HD video
Shoot video Full HD 1080p at a smooth 30 frames per second with lifelike colour and extraordinarily sharp details. The H.264 format allows you to record longer MPEG4 video, so you can capture more of the action.
Longer battery life
Every battery charge gives the NX mini the power to take up to an incredible 660 shots and 330 minutes of video.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- Battery, USB cable, power adapter, 9mm lens, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 660 shots per charge
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- HDMI 1.3a, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- H95 x W127 x D70mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3" tilting LCD touch screen
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- RAW (SRW ver2.0.0), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), MPO(for 3D), DCF, DPOF 1.1
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Internal Memory
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- 9mm (24mm equiv)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, UHS-I MicroSD Support
- Model name / number
- NX Mini
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- BSI CMOS
- Shooting Modes
- Auto, Smart, Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Wi-Fi
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 30-1/16000 sec
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Type of Battery
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.