Sisley Eau de Sisley 3 Eau de Toilette
A fresh, spicy and oriental composition.
An Eau de Toilette for women from Sisley. Playful, effervescent and addictive, Eau de Sisley 3 sparkles with seductive notes. Teasing and aloof, Eau de Sisley 3 is unexpectedly whimsical.
Its strong tonic combination emerges from a subtle succession of fresh notes: essence of Bergamot, essence of Mandarin, the bitterness of Grapefruit, and the acidity of Lemon. Its exotic and sensual heart combines Red Ginger with the soft delight of Chinese Osmanthus and hints of peach and apricot. A feminine spirit, it leaves a delicious scent in the wake of its wearer, sculpted by the strength of Patchouli and Vetiver, the smoothness of Benzoin and Vanilla and the softness of Musk.
Eau de Sisley Perfumes: 3 creative takes on the freshness of chypre, perfect for every occasion or mood, each revealing another facet of this classic scent.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eau de Sisley 3
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Sisley is a luxury beauty brand, created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. Sisley’s formulas contain powerful synergies of plant extracts and the brand is renowned for its’ anti-aging range, face masks and award winning suncare. Sisley make-up is a more recent addition and also boasts additional skincare benefits, whilst the fragrance has a cult following and makes a superb gift for any occasion.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.