Tanita BC-545N Segmental Body Composition Monitor
The Tanita BC-545N is one of the most advanced body composition monitors available on the market for convenient home use.
Incorporating the latest segmental technology, the BC-545N analyses the body in five segments: the right and left arms, right and left legs and the torso, providing detailed information and stats on body fat percentages and muscle mass. This form of segmental body composition analysis is key to enhancing your workout efficiency.
The easy-to-use design features four footplates and hand electrodes to take accurate readings of each body segment, and an extra-large LCD colour display for convenient viewing of stats.
The Tanita BC-545N measures the following:
- Body fat %
- Total body water %
- Physique rating
- Bone mineral mass
- Basal metabolic rate
- Metabolic age
- Body mass index
- Visceral fat
- 5 Segmental fat readings
- 5 Segmental muscle readings
- Additional Measurements
- Body Fat % (5 – 99 years) Body Fat Healthy Range Indicator (5 – 99 years), Total body water % Muscle Mass, Physique Rating, Bone Mineral Mass, Basal Metabolic Rate, Metabolic Age, Body mass index, Visceral Fat, Visceral Fat healthy range indicator, 5 Seg
- Analyses BMI
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years
- Maximum User Weight
- 150kg or 23 stone 8lbs
- Power Supply
- Requires 4 x AA Batteries
Tanita are the world leaders in Body Composition Monitoring and precision electronic scales and have been established since 1923. Tanita’s accuracy, innovation and durability has set the gold standard for Bio-Electrical Impedance analysis(BIA) scales and monitoring. Tanita employ the most advanced scientific research and advanced innovation in technology to give experts and home users access to the most accurate information available.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.