Zanussi ZFG06400WA Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 50cm Wide, White
Enjoy the ease and convenience a good stock of frozen food and meals can bring, thanks to the Zanussi ZFG06400WA, a compact freezer that fits almost anywhere.
Thanks to an A+ energy rating this manual defrost freezer runs efficiently. 1 full width and one half depth drawer offer flexible storage solutions, as well as a transparent freezer flap for easy access. The shelves and drawers in this freezer are removable, so you can clean quickly and more thoroughly. The door can be hinged from the right or left to suit the plan of your kitchen.
Allow an extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H84.7 x W49.4 x D49.4cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of shelves
- 2 drawers, 1 flap
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered in time for Christmas within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.