Storksak Elizabeth Changing Bag, Natural
The Elizabeth is the pinnacle of sophistication and timeless style. Made from luxurious, lake washed leather which is as durable as it is exquisite looking, this bag is finished to the highest standard, with brushed metal, lightweight hardware and chic detailing throughout. Boasting eleven compartments, the Elizabeth is carefully designed to ensure all your belongings are kept secure and organised. Packed full of invaluable features such as an insulated bottle holder, padded changing mat and wipe clean, water resistant linings, the Elizabeth successfully combines functionality and style and exceptional quality.
The bag features:
- Insulated bottle holder keeps liquids warm or cool for up to 4 hours
- Beautifully textured leather and brushed gold hardware
- Lightweight and durable
- 2 secure outer pockets and 9 inner pockets, including zipped pocket for valuables and mobile phone pocket
- Internal full length compartment ideal for keeping items separate
- Zipped top closure
- Internal detachable bottle support to allow your bag to easily convert to carry a laptop
- Metal D rings designed to be used with Storksak strollerclips for secure attachment to a stroller
- Padded, wipe clean changing mat with a water resistant coating
- Internal key chain
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap
- Wipe clean zipped pouch with matching leather detailing
- All linings have been treated with a water resistant coating
- All linings are stitched down to allow easy cleaning, and to stabilise inner pockets to keep bottles upright
- H28 x W43 x D11cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Main Fabric
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe clean
In 2003, new mothers Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman founded Storksak, with the view to create a collection of changing bags that didn’t compromise style for function.
Combining innovative features with exceptional quality and detailing, their collection includes luxury leather and original printed bags and accessories for women and men.
Thoughtfully designed with both parent and child in mind, each Storksak bag features easy drop-in pockets, an insulated bottle holder, wipe clean linings and padded changing mat as standard, along with extras such as vanity cases, key holders and built in stroller clips.
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Corporate iForce Named Day
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday