Stoves Richmond 550E Electric Mini Range Cooker, Champagne
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Pressed for space but want a range cooker to complete the look of your kitchen? The sleek and stylish Stoves Richmond 550E champagne is a mini electric range cooker that should slot into even the tightest of kitchen spaces.
The top of the 500E features a fantastically retro cast lid with chrome handle, concealing the 4-zone ceramic hob when the cooker isn’t in use. There’s electric fan in the main oven, and an electric grill with conventional electric oven cooking in the top compartment.
There are twin side lights for optimum illumination inside, and the interiors are coated with Pristine enamel, which is 3 times easier than standard enamel to wipe clean. With LED clock/programmer.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1kW, 2x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90-93 x W55.2 x D60.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven B / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence