Stoves Richmond 900DFT Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Champagne
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.A wonderfully traditional exterior complemented by a feature packed specification makes the Stoves Richmond 900DFT dual fuel range cooker a striking model with a classic twist.
This cooker features a sleek 5-burner gas hob, 2 large ovens and a separate electric grill with oven. The electric multifunction main oven (capacity 76L) offers forced air cooking assistance and conventional heating for slow cooking (e.g. roasts). There’s a second tall fan-assisted oven (capacity 47L) and a third (capacity 28L) with a dual-circuit variable grill. With drop-down doors, telescopic shelves and easy-clean Pristine enamel interiors.
The beautiful gas hob has one small, two medium and one large burner, with an additional wok burner for complete versatility. The cast iron pan supports ensure a long-lasting hob.
This appliance must be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with cookers that use gas for this reason.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2x 2.0, 1x 3.0, 1x 3.5kW
- H90-93 x W89.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 2.0kW
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 2.5kW
- Energy Rating
- Third oven B / Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Wok cradle, cast iron pan supports
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Gas burners
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main and second oven)
- Model name / number
- Richmond 900DFT
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- 28L / 47L / 76L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Small / Medium / Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Multifunctional, fan, conventional
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence