Stoves Richmond 900EI Induction Hob Range Cooker, Champagne
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With its classic, good looks, solid build quality and a feature packed specification, the Stoves Richmond 900EI electric range cooker works superbly in modern kitchens with a classic twist.
Featuring a powerful and ultra-responsive fully-induction hotplate with five-touch control induction zones, as well as pan-sensitive convenience features, you can expect to have versatile control over your cooking. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient.
Below the hob is a programmable multifunction main oven with integrated grill, a tall generously sized fanned second oven, and a dedicated grill compartment with dual zone variable element. With these varied cooking options, catering for friends and family will be trouble-free.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer on the main oven, you can have your dinner ready and waiting for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven comes on and goes off at the set times.
Please Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.6 - 3, 1 x 1.4 - 3, 1 x 2.3 - 3.7, 1 x 1.15 - 2.2kW
- H90-93 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 5 elements
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Richmond 900EI
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- 47L / 76L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan and multifunction
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence