Stoves SEB900MFS Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Stoves SEB900MFS is a smart multifunction double oven that builds into a tall housing unit in your kitchen.
The 58L main oven achieves perfect results every time, thanks to its integrated fan which distributes heat evenly through the cavity. Intelligently designed telescopic sliders on the two shelf positions allow easy access to your food inside the oven too.
The 8 functions are:
- Intensive bake
- Top heat only
- Base heat with fan
- Grill with fan
The second slightly smaller 35L oven features conventional cooking and a dual circuit grill.
Both ovens are lined with easy clean enamel for straightforward cleaning. For extra peace of mind, the doors are double glazed. Halogen lights provide optimum illumination of the oven interiors so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door. Halogen is a superior choice for ovens, as it provides up to 36% more light while using over 20% less energy than a standard bulb. The 24 hour digital clock can be programmed to come on and go off so your dinner’s ready when you come in from work.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven B / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Top oven only
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
You might also like