Stoves SGB600PS Single Gas Oven, Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
This smart black Stoves SGB600PS single oven uses heat from gas jets at the base of the cavity. Heat rises, so the oven is cooler at the bottom and hotter at the top. Intelligently designed telescopic sliders on the two shelf positions allow easy access to your food inside the oven too. With fixed rate electric grill - grilling can be adjusted by selecting a higher or lower shelf position - and flame safety device for peace of mind.
A halogen light provides optimum illumination of the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door. Halogen is a superior choice for ovens, as it provides up to 36% more light while using over 20% less energy than a standard bulb. The 24 hour digital clock boasts a minute minder so you'll always know when your dinner's ready.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas appliances for this reason.
- H59.7 x W59.5 x D54cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy Rating
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence