Stoves Sterling 1000EI Induction Hob Range Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With its sharp, good looks, solid build quality and a feature packed specification, the Stoves Sterling 1000EI electric range cooker works superbly in stylish, modern kitchens.
Featuring a powerful and ultra-responsive fully-induction hotplate with five-touch control induction zones as well as pan-sensitive convenience features, you can expect to have versatile control over your cooking.
Below the hob is a programmable multifunction main oven with integrated grill, a fanned second oven, a dedicated grill compartment and a small slow-cook oven on the lower right-hand side. With these varied cooking options, catering for friends and family will be effortless.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer on the main oven, you can have your dinner ready and waiting for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven comes on and goes off at the set times.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 1.2, 1x 1.8, 1x 0.7- 2.2kW
- H90-93 x W100 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 5 elements
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Sterling 1000EI
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan and multifunction
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence