Stoves Sterling 600DF Dual Fuel Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Offering the flexibility of both a gas hob and an electric oven, the Stoves Sterling 600DF cooker provides control and consistent performance.
With a beautiful stainless steel finish, this oven has plenty of features for the discerning culinary expert! Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer your dinner can be ready for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven will come on and go off at the set times. A halogen flood light illuminates the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door, while providing a more energy efficient alternative to a standard lightbulb.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1kW, 3x 2kW
- H90-93 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 2.7kW / -
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 2.0kW
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 1x small, 3x medium burners
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 35L / Main oven 59L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about