Stoves Sterling 600E Electric Cooker, Black
Product informationFinished in striking black, the Stoves Sterling 600E electric cooker has plenty of features for the discerning culinary expert!
Thanks to 6 heat settings, exact control is offered over each of the ceramic hob’s 4 zones. The top compartment features a conventional electric oven and grill. Below, the main cavity provides fanned electric cooking plus a defrost option.
A halogen flood light illuminates the main oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door, while providing a more energy efficient alternative to a standard light bulb.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer your dinner can be ready for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven will come on and go off at the set times.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.7kW
- H90-93 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air
- 2.7kW / -
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air
- - / 2.0kW
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Sterling 600E
- Number of Burners
- Oven capacity
- Second oven 35L / Main oven 59L
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Oven type
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
You might also like