Stoves Sterling 600EI Electric Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Finished in a classic black, the Stoves Sterling 600EI electric cooker has plenty of features for the discerning culinary expert!
Thanks to 6 heat settings, exact control is offered over each of the induction hob’s 4 zones. The top compartment features a conventional electric oven and grill. Below, the main cavity provides fanned electric cooking plus a defrost option.
A halogen flood light illuminates the main oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door, while providing a more energy efficient alternative to a standard light bulb.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer your dinner can be ready for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven will come on and go off at the set times.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.5kW (2.0), 2x 1.2kW (1.6) (Power Boost)
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90-93 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main oven)
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Sterling 600EI - Black
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence