Stoves Sterling 900E Electric Range Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With its elegant black finish, the Stoves Sterling 600E electric cooker has plenty to offer in your kitchen!
The sleek 5 zone ceramic hob includes one dual zone, for versatile control over your cooking. Within the main multifunction oven, features settings include fan and conventional cooking, a browning element and fanned grill and well as an intensive bake option.
There is also a tall fanned electric oven with a 91 litre capacity, and a separate dual circuit electric grill: perfect for increased capacity, or when you are cooking for fewer people. Ovens on this appliance host drop-down doors and telescopic shelves for easy access to your food.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer on the main oven, you can have your dinner ready and waiting for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven comes on and goes off at the set times.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.8, 1x 0.7 (Ceramic single), 1x 2.2kW (Ceramic dual)
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Capacity- Third Oven
- H90-93 x W89.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Third oven B / Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Hob Features
- Dual zone
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Sterling 900E - Black
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Small / Large / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence