Stoves Sterling 900EI Induction Hob Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With its sharp, good looks, solid build quality and a feature packed specification, the Stoves Sterling 900EI electric range cooker works superbly in stylish, modern kitchens.
Featuring a powerful and ultra-responsive fully-induction hotplate with five-touch control induction zones as well as pan-sensitive convenience features, you can expect to have versatile control over your cooking.
Below the hob is a programmable multifunction main oven with integrated grill, a tall generously sized fanned second oven, and a dedicated grill compartment with dual zone variable element. With these varied cooking options, catering for friends and family will be trouble-free.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer on the main oven, you can have your dinner ready and waiting for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven comes on and goes off at the set times.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 1.2, 1x 1.8, 1x 0.7- 2.2kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90-93 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- 5 elements
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Sterling 900EI
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence