Sub-Zero ICBBI36F/S/TH/LH Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 91cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
With its solid stainless steel door, tubular handle and unmistakable louvered grill, the Sub-Zero ICBBI36F/S/TH/LH is a show-stopping refrigeration centrepiece produced for the most demanding of kitchens. This built-in freezer boasts a cavernous 640L interior that allows you to store all you frozen food in a single unit, with a place for everything, and everything in its place.
There are 3x adjustable wire shelves, 1x stationary glass shelf, 5x door shelves and 3x storage drawers with dividers - one of which contains an ice maker. An integral water filtration system removes suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria from the ice. The ice maker makes between 1.8 and 3.0kg of ice a day, and there’s an option to increase production to maximum for a 24-hour period - useful if you wish to stockpile cubes in advance of a social gathering.
There’s bright interior lighting throughout, including the storage drawer area, and operating your Sub-Zero freezer is a breeze thanks to the illuminated touch control panel.
Rated A for energy, the ICBBI36F/S/TH/LH’s heavy gauge steel door is magnetically sealed to keep the cold air in and the warm air out. Microprocessors keep the temperature within one degree of its thermostat setting. In fact, the system is so smart, it even adjusts the defrost cycle to match your usage patterns.
Please note: additional non-standard delivery charges may apply after the telephone or site - this takes place prior to delivery. Left-hand hinge model (which cannot be reversed). Ice maker requires plumbing to mains drinking water supply. Minimum door clearance requirement of 94.6cm.
Sub-Zero has been designing the ultimate in refrigeration for more than 60 years, built to the highest standards in Wisconsin, USA, from the very best materials. There are no shortcuts and their attention to detail is obsessive, with every product being rigorously tested to ensure perfection.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H213.4 x W91.4 x D61cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 shelves, 3 drawers and 5 door shelves
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- Information not available
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- No - although left hand and right hand options are both available.
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 7 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As