Sub-Zero ICBBI36F/S/TH/RH Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 91cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
With its solid stainless steel door, tubular handle and unmistakable louvered grill, the Sub-Zero ICBBI36F/S/TH/RH is a show-stopping refrigeration centrepiece produced for the most demanding of kitchens. This built-in freezer boasts a cavernous 646L interior that allows you to store all you frozen food in a single unit, with a place for everything, and everything in its place.
There are 3x adjustable wire shelves, 1x stationary glass shelf, 5x door shelves and 3x storage drawers with dividers - one of which contains an ice maker. An integral water filtration system removes suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria from the ice. The ice maker makes between 1.8 and 3.0kg of ice a day, and there’s an option to increase production to maximum for a 24-hour period - useful if you wish to stockpile cubes in advance of a social gathering.
There’s bright interior lighting throughout, including the storage drawer area, and operating your Sub-Zero freezer is a breeze thanks to the illuminated touch control panel.
Rated A for energy, the ICBBI36F/S/TH/RH’s heavy gauge steel door is magnetically sealed to keep the cold air in and the warm air out. Microprocessors keep the temperature within one degree of its thermostat setting. In fact, the system is so smart, it even adjusts the defrost cycle to match your usage patterns.
Please note: additional non-standard delivery charges may apply after the telephone or site - this takes place prior to delivery. Right-hand hinge model (which cannot be reversed). Ice maker requires plumbing to mains drinking water supply. Minimum door clearance requirement of 94.6cm.
Sub-Zero has been designing the ultimate in refrigeration for more than 60 years, built to the highest standards in Wisconsin, USA, from the very best materials. There are no shortcuts and their attention to detail is obsessive, with every product being rigorously tested to ensure perfection.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H213.4 x W91.4 x D61cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 shelves, 3 drawers and 5 door shelves
- Freezer Type
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- No - although left hand and right hand options are both available.
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 11 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.