Swissvoice ePure V2 Digital Phone, White, Neon Green & White
The 2nd generation of Swissvoice's sophisticated ePure range of phone, the ePure V2 combines ePure's iconic design with outstanding quality to deliver a telephone that looks great and performs at a high standard with the latest in telephonic technology.
Incredible style and simple controls
Just as sleek and modern in aesthetics as ever, the ePure V2 will look fantastic in your living room, bedroom or office and will feel great in your hand or by your ear. A 1.8-inch backlit display and a 4 direction navigation key ensure the ePure V2 is easy to use, while a handsfree loudspeaker will deliver clear conversations. The keypad can be locked to avoid accidentally pressing buttons, and you can mute the handset during a conversation to keep your side of the line quiet.
Tailored to you
The ePure V2 can be tailored to suit you. Both the ringing volume and speaker levels can be adjusted through 5 levels each while 10 choices of ring tone will help you ensure that you get the melody you want. If you purchase additional handsets, each one can be given a name and its own ring tone, a wonderfully innovative feature for internal calls.
Swissvoice has also implemented the latest energy-saving and low emission technologies to help look after your electricity bills and the environment. Fulleco mode is low on radiation, while the low energy consumption power adapter will keep electricity costs down.
- Answering machine
- Phone only
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 100 name and number directory, last 10 numbers redial
- Call Timer
- Call Transfer
- Conference Function
- Phone: H77 x W207 x D62mm. Base: H35 x W122 x D56 mm
- 1.8" LCD display
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 220 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 12 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 10 hi-fi melodies
- Speaker & Ringer Volume Control
- YES- 5 levels each
- Speaker Phone
- Wall Mountable
- Phone: 275g. Base: 115g
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
366 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday