Swissvoice L7 Digital Telephone and Answering Machine, Single DECT , Red
Uniting personality and functionality, the Swissvoice L7 presents an exciting standard for modern telephones. Its robust yet stylish construction from high quality components ensures you’re getting a phone that’s built to last with an enduring, carefully considered design.
Both the handset and the remote base station feature hands-free speakerphones with rich bass sound, so you can answer calls or listen to your messages from either unit without restricting the use of your hands. They also feature a push-to-talk intercom system, so you can communicate with someone else in the house, just like using walkie-talkies.
The L7 utilises Fulleco technology to reduce emission and power use, to help you look after your own health and save on your electricity bills. Furthermore, when the L7’s in standby mode, it will give off zero emissions.
The custom designed typeface, interface and icons have been chosen to ensure your experience with the L7 is as simple as possible, while the high quality components used for the microphone and loudspeaker ensure great sound quality.
The loudspeaker features an 8 level adjustable volume control, and the L7 is hearing aid compatible, perfect for those who are hard of hearing.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 100 name and number directory
- White backlit display (128x64 pixels, 1.77")
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 200 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 12 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 30 mins
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 11 polyphonic ringtones in the handset, 3 monophonic ringtones in the base station
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)