The Fine Cheese Co. Beth Celebration Cheese Cake, 6.38kg
A multi-tiered cheese cake that will make a unique statement at any party or wedding. The selection serves 70 to 80 people and comes with a glass tier for support and presentation. The cake would look fantastic decorated with fruit.
- Top tier: The top tier is made from Langres, a creamy, washed-rind cheese from the Champagne region of France.(Unpasteurised cows' milk, not suitable for vegetarians, H5 x Dia.7cm, 180g)
- Second tier: The second tier is made from Jean Grogne, a rich triple cream from the Ile de France. (Cows' milk, not suitable for vegetarians, H6.5 x Dia.15cm, 1.2kg)
- Third tier: The third tier of Tomme de Savoie is a supple-textured semi-hard cheese from the high pastures of the Haute-Savoie.(Unpasteurised cows' milk, not suitable for vegetarians, H6 x Dia.18.5cm, 1.6kg)
- Fourth tier: The fourth tier of Cornish Yarg is a fresh, firm-textured cheese that's wrapped in nettle leaves. (Cows' milk, suitable for vegetarians, H6 x Dia.25cm, 3.4kg)
The Fine Cheese Co.
The Fine Cheese Co. is a maturer and exporter of artisan British cheeses, most of which are unpasteurised and all of them are traditionally made. It also imports from France, Italy, Spain and Holland to get the perfect complementary flavours.
The company is founded by Ann-Marie Dyas and is based in Bath - the home of Cheddar cheese. With over twenty years experience she’s committed to the keeping the traditions of cheese-making alive. The Fine Cheese Co. now stocks over one hundred hand-made British cheeses and has expanded into 600 delicatessens and farm shops in Britain and throughout other countries.
Fine Cheese Co will contact you once the order has been placed therefore please ensure you have provided your contact details. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks from date of order for delivery.
Storing your cheese
As soon as you receive your Cheese Celebration Cake please remove from the box and keep them refrigerated until the day of use. The uncut cheese will have a minimum life of 2 weeks and cut pieces 7 days
Please note: Fruits or flowers are not included.
Refund policyWe can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more
This does not affect your statutory rights
- The Fine Cheese Co.
- H31 x Dia.25cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- May contain nuts
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As