Tivoli Audio Music System II DAB/FM Bluetooth Micro System, Black
The Tivoli Audio Music System is a superb all round stereo system that plays DAB and FM broadcasts. Made from real wood, it's sturdy and provides exceptionally natural sounding audio from any source.
- DAB and FM tuners give you the flexibility to enjoy your favourite analogue stations, or make the leap to digital and dozens of high quality broadcasts.
- Using advanced A2DP Bluetooth streaming, the Music System II allows you to stream playlists directly from your computer, smartphone or tablet within a 9 metre radius.
- Custom frequency hopping technology cuts down on background interference for a smoother listening experience.
- The aux-in slot makes connecting your MP3 players and other devices simple. A 3.5mm port also means you can connect headphones and enjoy your music without disturbing others
- Furniture grade wooden construction provides superior resonance for a more natural sound.
- A full function remote control allows you to take control of your listening from the comfort of your armchair. Skip track, adjust volume and more - all with the push of a button.
- Yes - dual
- Digital programmer
- 3.5mm, Aux-in
- H136 x W362 x D243mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Information not available
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As