Tivoli Audio Radio Silenz Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones, Black Ash
Tivoli Audio’s Radio Silenz headphones are the world’s first active noise cancelling headphones to use wood housing. The real solid wood ear cups, coupled with the high performance 40mm drivers, provide excellent sound quality and low resonance, while remaining lightweight and comfortable to wear. The closed back, on-ear design also rotates 90 degrees and upward for compact, easy transport in the included travel pouch.
- Able to operate for up to 50 hours on a single AAA battery (included), Radio Silenz headphones can be used with the noise cancellation on or off, or even without a battery.
- The Defeat button temporarily switches off noise cancellation and fades down the audio, allowing conversation or announcements to be heard without having to remove the headphones.
- Real wood housing provide a more natural sound with more realistic resonance and a wider soundstage. The result is exceptional listening across any genre of music.
- Flight adapter and travel pouch included
- Accessories Included
- Flight adapter, carrying case
- Tivoli Audio
- Cable length
- 3.5mm, flight adapter
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- 1x AA battery
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds