TOM FORD Extreme Eau de Toilette, 50ml
An exotic men's fragrance from TOM FORD, originally created in 2007. A bouquet of exotic, epicurean notes such as Basil, Coriander, Chamomile, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Persian Lemon and Citrus open the fragrance with a spicy-soft-citrus-tart burst.
The textured and complex heart is structured from Black Plum, Parma Violet, Cedar Wood Atlas and Sandalwood, enlivened with a pinch of saffron and thyme, then wrapped around the aromatic note of Italian Brogiotto Black Fig.
Pure essences of Rum, Haitian Vetiver, Caramel, Vanilla, Black Truffle and Fir Balsam are blended with a supple Leather Accord and Amber. Rich and Velvety Patchouli Vieux, a vintage essential oil and precious Shoyeido Incense, considered the finest incense in the world, add lasting layers of sensuality.
- Top Notes: Basil, Coriander, Chamomile, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Persian Lemon, Citrus
- Heart Notes: Black Plum, Parma Violet, Cedar Wood Atlas, Sandalwood, Saffron, Thyme, Italian Brogiotto Black Fig
- Base Notes: Rum, Haitian Vetiver, Caramel, Vanilla, Black Truffle, Fir Balsam, Leather Accord, Amber, Patchouli Vieux, Shoyeido Incense
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- TOM FORD Extreme
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Sillage Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday