TOM FORD Extreme Eau de Toilette, 50ml
An exotic men's fragrance from TOM FORD, originally created in 2007. A bouquet of exotic, epicurean notes such as Basil, Coriander, Chamomile, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Persian Lemon and Citrus open the fragrance with a spicy-soft-citrus-tart burst.
The textured and complex heart is structured from Black Plum, Parma Violet, Cedar Wood Atlas and Sandalwood, enlivened with a pinch of saffron and thyme, then wrapped around the aromatic note of Italian Brogiotto Black Fig.
Pure essences of Rum, Haitian Vetiver, Caramel, Vanilla, Black Truffle and Fir Balsam are blended with a supple Leather Accord and Amber. Rich and Velvety Patchouli Vieux, a vintage essential oil and precious Shoyeido Incense, considered the finest incense in the world, add lasting layers of sensuality.
- Top Notes: Basil, Coriander, Chamomile, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Persian Lemon, Citrus
- Heart Notes: Black Plum, Parma Violet, Cedar Wood Atlas, Sandalwood, Saffron, Thyme, Italian Brogiotto Black Fig
- Base Notes: Rum, Haitian Vetiver, Caramel, Vanilla, Black Truffle, Fir Balsam, Leather Accord, Amber, Patchouli Vieux, Shoyeido Incense
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- TOM FORD Extreme
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Sillage Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
347 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow