TOM FORD for Men Eau de Toilette
A sensual woody floral fragrance for men from TOM FORD. Originally released in 2007.
The fragrance reveals itself with Mediterranian Hesperidic notes coupled with Lemon Leaf Oil, Italian Bergamot, Mandarin Zest, fresh Basil, Violet and Ginger. The scent unfolds with unexpected floral ingredients. Tunisian Orange Flower Absoulte reveals potent sensuality. An infusion of Black Pepper and Tabacco Leaf Absolute invokes distinctive intensity. Morrocan Grapefruit Flower, unique to TOM FORD FOR MEN, yields its blossoms for a brief three weeks. It is harvested by hand and distilled immediately to preserve its precious essence.
The final impression is rich and exotic. Deep Amber Accord, Cedar Wood Heart, Patchouli, Vetiver Mist and Oak Moss Lichen to an incandecent smokiness. Leatherwood Resin from Laos that produces and rich leathery essence, adds to the warm appeal. Cypriol, never before used in a fragrance, is a root from India that emits and animalic sensuality and endows the scent with its sexiness.
- Top Notes: Ginger, Mandarin Orange Zest, Italian Bergamot, Basil, Lemon Leaf Oil, Violet
- Heart Notes: Tunisian Orange Flower, Black Pepper, Tobacco Leaf Absolute
- Base Notes: Amber Accord, Cedar Wood Heart, Patchouli, Vetiver Mist, Oak Moss Lichen, Cypriol
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- TOM FORD for Men
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Saturday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Corporate iForce Named Day
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.