TOM FORD for Men Eau de Toilette
A sensual woody floral fragrance for men from TOM FORD. Originally released in 2007.
The fragrance reveals itself with Mediterranian Hesperidic notes coupled with Lemon Leaf Oil, Italian Bergamot, Mandarin Zest, fresh Basil, Violet and Ginger. The scent unfolds with unexpected floral ingredients. Tunisian Orange Flower Absoulte reveals potent sensuality. An infusion of Black Pepper and Tabacco Leaf Absolute invokes distinctive intensity. Morrocan Grapefruit Flower, unique to TOM FORD FOR MEN, yields its blossoms for a brief three weeks. It is harvested by hand and distilled immediately to preserve its precious essence.
The final impression is rich and exotic. Deep Amber Accord, Cedar Wood Heart, Patchouli, Vetiver Mist and Oak Moss Lichen to an incandecent smokiness. Leatherwood Resin from Laos that produces and rich leathery essence, adds to the warm appeal. Cypriol, never before used in a fragrance, is a root from India that emits and animalic sensuality and endows the scent with its sexiness.
- Top Notes: Ginger, Mandarin Orange Zest, Italian Bergamot, Basil, Lemon Leaf Oil, Violet
- Heart Notes: Tunisian Orange Flower, Black Pepper, Tobacco Leaf Absolute
- Base Notes: Amber Accord, Cedar Wood Heart, Patchouli, Vetiver Mist, Oak Moss Lichen, Cypriol
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- TOM FORD for Men
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Sillage Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday