TOM FORD Grey Vetiver Eau de Parfum, 50ml
A fragrance that captures the essence of his menswear philosophy, TOM FORD GREY VETIVER is a masterful new rendition of the cool and intriguing possibilities of Vetiver, an ingredient that Ford says has always been a hallmark of a classic, tailored, and unabashedly masculine man.
“Vetiver immediately evokes for me the classic man, someone who has a confident, refined, and slightly traditional sense of what it means to be a man—an elegance that is mirrored in Tom Ford clothing. It’s one of my favourite fragrance notes because it is timeless, grounded, and has an enormous amount of character.”
TOM FORD GREY VETIVER has been crafted around the most authentic Vetiver note available and moves it from the background—the ingredient’s traditional placement in many fragrances—to a signature placement from top note through long-lasting dry down.
Originally created in 2009.
- Top Notes: Citrus
- Heart Notes: Spices
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Woody Notes
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- Grey Vetiver
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Sillage Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow