TOM FORD Private Blend Fleur De Chine Eau de Parfum, 250ml
Dramatic. Smoldering. Seductive. Fleur De Chine is an unequivocally romantic and haunting, floral fragrance touched with a reverence for the great scents of the past.
Precious Asian flowers, including hualan flower and star magnolia, are arranged in a bouquet of rare beauty.
Originally released in 2013.
- Top Notes: Peach, Plum, Clementine
- Heart Notes: Magnolia, Bergamot, Hyacinth, Tea
- Base Notes: Balsamic Notes, Woody Dry Notes
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- Atelier D’Orient Fragrance Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Sillage Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday