TOM FORD Sahara Noir Eau de Toilette, 50ml
Inspired by the mystery , beauty and luxury of the Middle East. Tom Ford creates a stunning new fragrance story around a historical Arabian ingredient to create spellbinding and sumptuous new perfumery tale.
Frankincense's transfixing allure has fascinated perfumers through the ages. Used for millennia in sacred ceremony, offered as a gift of devotion and worn to enhance beauty. Frankincense's balsamic, resinous aroma transports the imagination to far-off lands and evokes a hynotizing mood of mystery and reverence.
Sahara Noir engages with this precious material to create an oriental woody perfume of extraordinary luxury that caresses the senses like the perfumed winds of the desert night. Sahara Noir is Tom Ford's ode to the enchanting power of one of that land's most treasured ingredients.
Originally released in 2013.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Cypress
- Heart Notes: Frankincense, Egyptian Jasmine, Moroccan Rose, Beeswax, Papyrus, Cinnamon
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cedar, Amber, Oud, Egyptian Balsam
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- Sahara Noir
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
365 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Thursday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday