Toshiba 24D343 LED HD Ready Smart TV/DVD Combi, Wi-Fi, 24" with Freeview, Black
Slim and compact, the Toshiba 24D343 TV is versatile enough for small and large rooms. The HD screen is extremely sharp with fluid motion thanks to advanced screen refresh technology. Along with handy smart features and access to services like BBC iPlayer, YouTube and Netflix.
The built-in DVD player features a space saving side-loading design and allows you to enjoy your film collection with ease.
Enjoy your favourite programmes as well as a range of digital radio stations. The visual guide also lets you see what’s coming up next.
BBC iPlayer, Netflix & more
This is a smart TV, so once you get it connected to the internet you’ll be able to rewatch missed episodes and catch up with the latest films.
Advanced Motion Rate 100 boosts the 50Hz display rate digitally to give you a smoother, simulated 100Hz experience. Fast moving action like live sport is crisper and games run more smoothly.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Nicam stereo
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H34.9 x W56.7 x D5.8cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Energy Rating
- 5 year television guarantee, 2 year DVD guarantee
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Built-in Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 35 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By
- Refresh Rate Information The speed at which the screen is refreshed. Please note, manufacturers tend to use their own measurements for refresh rate, so these may not always be comparable.
- 50Hz (AMR100)
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- Timer Facility
- TV Screen Type Information LED: LED backlit LCD panel, OLED: self-lit LED panel, Plasma: self-lit gas plasma panel, LCD: CCFL backlit LCD panel.
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 178 degree
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
304 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As