Toshiba 40L7355 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 40" with Freeview HD, 2x 3D Glasses with FREE Sound Bar
Toshiba 40L7355 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 40" with Freeview HD, 2x 3D Glasses
5 year guarantee included
Product code :
The L7 series with its super slim design brings more quality content and connectivity to your home. It offers Full HD 1080p image quality and is ready to display Full HD 3D content with 2 pairs of active 3D glasses included in the box. This TV also has built-in Freeview HD digital TV (Saorview in Eire) as well as internet content and catch-up TV services including YouTube, BBC iPlayer and Netflix that are easily accessed thanks to built-in Wi-Fi.
Catch up, streaming and more
Toshiba Cloud TV provides an access point to all the content you want to see. Watch on-demand movies and box sets from Netflix; catch up on your favourite BBC shows on BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport and BBC News, watch videos on YouTube and much more.
Full HD 1080p resolution combined with AMR200 picture processing technology provides vivid images and ultra-smooth moving picture quality. Motion blur is drastically reduced in fast moving pictures delivering more defined movement on screen, ideal for sport, movie, documentary and gaming enthusiasts. Resolution+ upscaling technology will upscale non-HD content to provide sharper and clearer images with improved edge detail, colour and clarity, closer to HD quality than ever before.
Built-in Freeview HD is the easiest way to enjoy free-to-air terrestrial HD broadcast, including BBC One HD, BBC Two HD, ITV HD and Channel 4 HD, for free. You can also access up to 50 standard definition Freeview digital TV channels and 24 radio stations. No subscription, no contract, no fuss.
Toshiba has a range of apps for both smartphone and tablet to help improve your experience. The free to download Toshiba Cloud TV App supports TV control using your smartphone, Cloud TV messaging and Cloud Calendar.
Two USB ports and four HDMI connections are joined by integrated Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) that lets you connect any WiDi equipped laptop without using any cables. With a laptop featuring WiDi you can sit back and experience your favourite online content and more in Full HD on your Toshiba Smart TV. USB recording/PVR functionality allows you to record your favourite TV programmes from your Toshiba Smart TV to USB. PVR features such as one touch recording, time shift, EPG recording/record planning, chase play, simultaneous playback and record.
Smart device streaming
One of the HDMI ports support MHL (mobile high definition link) so, if your mobile or tablet has this technology you can connect your compatible smartphone or tablet to your TV to charge your device while displaying Full HD audio and video content.
These specially selected products are available in limited quantities at exceptional prices.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type
- Accessories Included
- 2x 3D glasses, Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- NICAM Stereo, Audyssey® EQ, Audyssey® Dynamic Volume, Audyssey® ABX, Audyssey® Volume Extension, Virtual Surround Sound, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Digital Pulse
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H55.9 x W92.2 x D7.6cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, headphone, 2x USB, Optical, PC input,
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 66.7 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Q & As