Toshiba Satellite C50-16K Laptop, Intel Pentium, 4GB RAM, 750GB, 15.6", Black
The Toshiba Satellite C50 is the perfect laptop for someone looking for a great performance at a great price. This 15.6-inch laptop features a modern design and an Intel Pentium processor to get you through your everyday tasks.
Powered by an Intel Pentium processor and 4GB of RAM this machine is great for web browsing, emailing, entertainment and keeping in contact with friends and relatives.
With a large 750GB hard drive, the whole family will have enough space to store their important documents, photos, music and videos.
The C50 features a flat, full size keyboard complete with numeric pad, making it ideal for writing letters and essays or balancing your budget and finances.
Enjoy outstanding colour, clarity and contrast, thanks to the C50’s TruBrite widescreen HD display. This screen is ideal for watching movies, particularly as it is combined with the built-in stereo speakers with DTS sound for a fuller audio experience.
A built-in HD webcam makes it easy to keep in contact with your friends or family around the world, through video chatting online with outstanding clarity from your side.
Watch DVDs, listen to CDs, load programs and backup your data in a flash with the 8x speed DVD Supermulti Drive
A built-in HDMI port makes it easy to share your content with others on an HDTV or monitor, while 2 USB 2.0 ports and 1 ultra fast USB 3.0 port make transferring data or connecting peripherals a breeze. You can also connect to other devices wirelessly, thanks to Bluetooth technology.
With Wi-Fi it’s easy to keep connected. You’ll be able to connect your laptop to wireless networks at home and work, or anywhere with an open wireless network. The C50 also features a built-in Ethernet port, for connecting to wired networks.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 4 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H35.25 x W380 x D242 mm
- Matte Black
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- SD Card
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Pentium B960
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- HD TruBrite LED Backlit display
- Toshiba Speakers with DTS Sound
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- HD Webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.