Toshiba Satellite L50t-A-145 Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB, 15.6" Touch Screen, Silver
The Toshiba Satellite L50t combines performance with style to give you a great value laptop to keep you entertained. Its thin profile makes it ideal to take with you, while the Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM will help it keep up with your fast moving life.
The fourth generation Intel Core i5 processor will help you do what you want to do, with speeds reaching 3.1GHz with turbo boost to help you perform more intensive tasks, like editing HD videos. And with a massive 8GB of memory, multitasking with different programs shouldn't be a problem.
A huge 1TB hard drive means you can keep your personal files close, with enough space to store hours of HD videos and music, as well as other documents and photos.
A stylish unit, the L50t is elegant in looks, with Toshiba’s Fusion Finish, rounded corners, edge-to-edge glass and a raised-tile keyboard.
Tap, swipe and pinch your way through Windows 8, thanks to the capacitive touch screen. It's never been so simple.
The vibrant 15.6-inch TruBrite HD widescreen display combined with the powerful built-in ONKYO speakers with DTS sound makes watching HD movies a pleasure.
A full-sized chiclet keyboard complete with number pad ensures an accurate typing experience and speedy number entry.
The L50t provides you with a number of options for connecting to other devices too. Bluetooth and WiFi have you covered for sending fire wirelessly and connecting to the internet. Three USB ports, including two ultrafast USB 3.0 connections will allow you to connect a number of wireless peripherals and transfer files to USB devices at high speeds. The L50t also includes HDMI and VGA ports for displaying your screen on an HD TV, monitor or projector, making it easier to share with others.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 3.5 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H29.95 x W377.5 x D244 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Tiled keyboard with numeric keypad
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- SD Card
- Model name / number
- Satellite L50t-A-145
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Core i5-4200M
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 2.5GHz to 3.1GHz with Turbo Boost
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- TruBrite HD CSV LED Touch Screen
- ONKYO speakers with DTS sound
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Built-in webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)