Toshiba Satellite NB10t-A-101 Laptop, Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 500GB, 11.6" Touch Screen, Silver
Lightweight, full of features and of great value, the Toshiba Satellite NB10t is a portable touch screen laptop at an affordable price. Running on Windows 8 with an Intel Celeron processor, with this laptop you'll be able to enjoy the full touch screen experience using the Start Screen and touch enabled apps.
Sleek and portable
Finished in silver, the NB10t features a professional design that will fit in just as well in a bedroom as it would in an office. It weighs just 1.5kg and is just 25.1mm thick when closed, making it easily portable whether you're carrying it around the house or slipping it into a bag to take to work. The full-size island style keyboard is easy to use and allows for smooth typing that will feel familiar from the first touch.
For the day-to-day
Designed for everyday use, the NB10t is powered by an Intel Celeron processor and 4GB of RAM. You'll be able to use this laptop for everything from web browsing and social networking to creating documents and watching videos. You also won't be short of storage for your documents, music, pictures and other files thanks to the large 500GB hard drive.
Windows 8 and touch screen
The Satellite NB10t features an HD touch screen with 10-finger multi-touch support. Touch screens are the most intuitive and efficient way to navigate Windows 8 and its various apps. The Start Screen provides you with all of your apps and games, just a tap away, and will display real-time updates from social media, news and other sources in real time on it's Live Tiles, so you don't even have to load the app to find out the latest information. With Windows 8 and a touch screen, you'll soon find yourself swiping between apps, sliding the charms menu on to the screen to navigate settings and interacting with apps in new imaginative ways.
Despite it's small size, the NB10t comes with a full range of ports for you to connect to. It features 3 USB ports (including 1 ultra fast USB 3.0) for connecting peripherals like external drives, mice and more. HDMI and VGA outputs will enable you to connect your laptop to external monitors, televisions and projectors. You'll also be able to send and stream files wirelessly using built-in Bluetooth. Finally, Wi-Fi connectivity and an Ethernet port will help you connect to a network for Internet access and local file sharing.
This device can be upgraded to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 3.5 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H25.1 x W284 x D208.6 mm
- Silver with black keyboard
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- SD Card reader
- Model name / number
- Satellite NB10t-A-101
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Celeron N2810
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- HD LED display with capacitive 10-finger support touch screen
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- HD webcam with stereo microphone
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday (Trial in selected areas)