Toshiba Satellite P50t-A-125 Laptop, Intel Core i7, 12GB RAM, 1TB, Blu-ray, 15.6" Touch Screen, Silver
The Toshiba Satellite P50t is a high performance machine with incredible style. Its brushed aluminium finish contrasts superbly with the black keyboard to give this laptop a sophisticated look. With a fourth generation Intel Core i7 processor, a dedicated NVIDIA graphics card and massive amount of RAM, the P50t mirrors its high class looks on the outside with raw power on the inside.
The P50t is bursting with state of the art technology. Powered by a fourth generation Intel Core i7 processor and an astounding 12GB of RAM, the P50t is set up to handle the most intensive programs, with multiple windows open at a time not a problem.
An NVIDIA GeForce GT740M graphics card with 2GB of dedicated memory will keep visuals smooth, whether you’re watching HD videos, playing games or editing images, the GT740M will keep your on screen display looking fantastic.
The TruBrite Full HD touch screen is stunning to look at, providing incredible detail on images and videos. It also makes for a more intuitive computing experience, as you tap, pinch and swipe your way through Windows 8 and its various apps and programs.
Complimenting the spectacular screen are the Harmon Kardon speakers with DTS Sound. Harmon Kardon are known for their outstanding engineering in audio quality, and the P50t’s speakers don’t disappoint, giving clear audio with deep bass tones and soaring high notes.
You’ll find typing on the full size tiled keyboard a comfortable and accurate experience. You’ll also be able to punch in numbers at speed thanks to the numeric keypad.
You’ll be able to store masses of videos, photos, songs and various other files on the large 1TB hard drive
Connect to networks your way, using either the built-in Wi-Fi for a wireless approach, or the RJ-45 Ethernet port to link up through a cable for a faster connection.
With two ultrafast USB 3.0 ports and a USB 2.0 port, you won’t be stuck for places to plug in your external hard drives, cameras, mice or other peripherals. A built-in card reader means you can slot your camera’s SD or MMC card directly into the computer to transfer photos and videos. You can also use either the VGA or the HDMI ports to connect a TV or monitor to your computer to get a bigger picture.
DTS Studio Sound
McAfee Internet Security (30 day subscription)
Microsoft Office 2013 (1 month trial)
TOSHIBA Desktop Assist
TOSHIBA Display Utility
TOSHIBA Eco Utility
TOSHIBA Function Key
TOSHIBA Media Player by sMedio TrueLink+
TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor
TOSHIBA System Settings
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 3.5 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H30.15 x W377.5 x D244 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M, 2GB
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Tiled backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) Multi-media Card Reader
- Model name / number
- Satellite P50t-A-125
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 2.4GHz to 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- TruBrite Full HD TFT High Brightness eDP touch display with LED backlighting
- Harman Kardon Speakers with DTS studio sound
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 2.0MP Full HD Web Camera
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)