Toshiba Satellite W30t-A-101 Convertible Tablet Laptop, Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB, 13.3" Touch Screen, Silver
Toshiba's Satellite W30T gives you the best of both worlds, thanks to its split-apart design. A laptop and tablet in one, W30T will separate into a large tablet and separate keyboard dock, for true touch screen mobility. It's packing an Intel Core processor, a large hard drive and a wide range of connectivity options to ensure you're not missing out even if you've left the keyboard at home.
Laptop and tablet
W30t features a slide lock in the keyboard dock that will allow you to securely connect the tablet to the keyboard to transform it into a laptop. Whether in tablet or laptop form, you'll be able to enjoy full 64-bit Windows 8.1, with an Intel Core processor and a 500GB hard drive, giving you everything you'd expect from an everyday laptop in a much more portable form.
Fourth generation Intel Processing
The Satellite W30t features a fourth generation Intel Core i3 processor with integrated Intel HD 4200 graphics. The i3 is great for performing your everyday tasks, from browsing the internet and streaming HD videos to editing your home photos. Intel's fourth generation processor bring improved graphical ability, superior security and consume less power than with previous generations, ensuing your convertible can run for longer without the need to plug in to recharge.
A portable screen for videos
With high quality stereo speakers tuned by DTS Studio Sound, the W30t is a fantastic entertainment tool, delivering immersive surround sound, great bass response and intelligent volume levelling and dialogue enhancement whether you're listening to music or an audiobook, or watching the latest blockbusters. The wide angle HD display also makes it easy for multiple people to comfortably watch a move in high definition.
The W30t features a number of connections on both the keyboard an tablet to ensure you can connect your peripherals, wherever you are. The tablet includes Micro USB for connecting external drives, mice and other computer peripherals, a Micro HDMI port to hook it up to a monitor, projector or HDTV and a MicroSD card slot so you can easily transfer files from your mobile phone or compatible camera. The keyboard packs an ultra-fast USB 3.0 port, with sleep & charge function which will allow you to charge a mobile device through your computer, even when it is turned off. Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi will also help you connect to other Bluetooth devices and your network without the need to run wires around your house.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 5 hours 30
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H24.7 x W331.2 x D230 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 4200
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Detachable backlit keyboard
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- Satellite W30t-A-101
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Keyboard Dock: 1x USB 3.0. Tablet: 1x Micro USB, 1x Micro HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Intel Core i3-4020Y
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- IPS HD TFT High Brightness touch display with LED backlighting and Fingerprint Coating
- Built-in stereo speakers in Tablet and Keyboard dock, enhanced by DTS® Studio Sound
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 0.9MP HD Web Camera
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday