TP Toys Forest Double Swing
Product informationThe TP Toys Forest Double Swing is the perfect excuse for getting into the outdoors. The strong wooden set will be the gardens central focus, and includes ground stakes with adjustable swing seats.
- New stylish top brackets make assembly quick and easy
· TP Timber is pressure treated with an environmentally friendly preservative which penetrates deep into the wood rather than simply being applied to the surface. So TP performance guarantees do not rely upon the annual application of a stain to the surface of the wood.
· The TP New Forest Double Swing is made from wood that from managed forests
· The swing frame is covered by a 5 year guarantee against wood rot causing failure
· Supplied complete with two fully adjustable swing seats –styles may vary
· Optional TP Baby Seats are available at extra cost. The TP QuadPod, TP Junior Seat and TP Early Fun Seat are all compatible
· Supplied with ground stakes.
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world's forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Boxed Dimensions
- H227 x W26 x D15cm
- H208 x W225 x D225cm
- Safety Warning
- Maximum weight per seat 45kg
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Swing Type
- Wooden Swing Frames
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
TP have been creating children’s play equipment for over 50 years and have grown their collection from their initial product, the hula hoop, to an extensive range including exciting wooden climbing frames, swing sets and trampolines. Based in Worcestershire, TP Toys aim to provide products that will keep children happy and healthy.
With activity toys built to last and made from high quality materials, children will enjoy playing with their products for years.
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.