Trunki BoostApak Car Booster Seat, Black/Green
With the law requiring all children under 12 years old or 135cm in height to use a booster seat it’s important to have one to hand at all times. BoostApak is the ideal solution, a spacious, hand-luggage approved rucksack which doubles as a booster seat, perfect for car-pooling and family holidays.
The BoostApak eliminates the need to hire a second hand car seat when renting a vehicle on holiday. It also doubles as a dining booster when eating out, and can be used for trips to the cinema.
Featuring a hard plastic shell, fold out seatbelt guides, wipe clean removable cover, ergonomic back padding and ID tag. The BoostApak is certified to regulation ECER44.04 and is suitable for Group 2 and Group 3. It has hi-visibility horns and reflective trim, so your little one can be safely seen when they're using it as a back pack.
Suitable for ages 4-12 years (15-36kg, or up to 135cm)
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Click here to find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- 39 x 17 x 39cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Facing position
- 2 and 3
- Isofix compatitble Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 year
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort