Valentino Valentina Assoluto Eau de Parfum
A more sensual, seductive, and sophisticated interpretation of Valentina in a precious intimate atmosphere. Valentina Assoluto stands for a modern heiress who knows how to play with her sensual aura. She is more intentionally seductive. She has something slightly provocative and dramatic in her attitude. Her magnetism remains unaffected but intense. She turns up her natural charm and distinction into a true power of attraction – her new fragrance reflects her precious and intense femininity.
The fragrance is an Italian floral chypre; with notes of Smeggia peach, vanilla, patchouli and cedar woods.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £132 per 100ml
Rome is the birthplace of this mythical Italian Couture House, the last Italian Haute Couture house. Valentino embodies the true essence of Italian timeless modernity. Creative directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli cultivate the culture of couture and the Maison savoir-faire in a modern interpretation. Heritage and style, tradition and innovation coexist to offer the quintessence of the purest craftsmanship and know-how twisted with an edge. Valentino fragrances are designed as couture objects: exquisite and timeless, they pay tribute to precious Italian ingredients (Calabrian bergamot, Iris Pallida…) with a modern twist. This is how timeless modernity and Valentino’s distinct vision of elegance are translated into fragrances…
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.