Vax C88-P5-P Power 5 Pet Vacuum Cleaner
Quick, spontaneous cleaning has never been easier than with the stylish and compact Vax C88-P5-P Power 5 Pet vacuum cleaner.
Ideal for homes with pets, single-cyclonic technology provides constant, powerful suction allowing you to easily remove stray pet hairs. Cyclonic force separates dirt from the air, so the suction is always as powerful as the first time you used it. An antibacterial H12 HEPA filter further reduces allergens, bacteria and pet related odours providing you with an all-round, unbeatable cleaning performance.
Weighing only 4.9kg this model is compact and lightweight making it easy to carry from room to room and takes up less storage space than standard upright models. It's large dust capacity of 2.5L ensures there will be less frequent emptying and guarantees flexible cleaning solutions to suit your needs and requirements.
The Vax Power 5 Pet has tools for every cleaning task including a combination floor head, crevice tool and upholstery tool for removing stubborn pet hair from carpets, stairs and upholstery for the ultimate clean!
- Single-cyclonic technology
- Large 2.5L capacity
- H12 HEPA filter- removing allergens
- Cleaning tools- including dusting brush and crevice tool for removing pet hairs
- Compact and lightweight
- Cable length
- H32 x W28 x D38cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- H12 HEPA
- Model name / number
- Tools included Information Tools for particular jobs: usually crevice tool, dusting and upholstery brushes
- Turbo tool, Combination floor head, crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery tool, metal telescopic extension tube
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Cylinder Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how