Vax Rapide Ultimate Clean W87-RH-P Carpet Washer
Product informationHowever clean your carpet looks, you can never be too sure what’s lurking within those fibres! The Vax Rapide Ultimate Clean W87-RH-P carpet washer uses deep-cleaning action to give you professional carpet cleaning results at home.
Carpets and upholstery can easily be washed with the Rapide Ultimate Clean, and as it sucks up spills with ease it is always handy to have around. A deep clean is guaranteed: powered jets pump water and cleaning solution into the carpet, while rotating brushes gently agitate and lift out embedded dirt, odours and allergens.
New Dual V technology dries your carpets more quickly, while the inclusion of a wash tool and hose makes cleaning stairs and upholstery effortless. And if the dirt in your carpet is really stubborn, the included pre-treatment kit should help: simply use the wand to apply the treatment, leave for fifteen minutes, and then clean the carpet as normal.
- Washes carpets and upholstery, and also sucks up spills
- Powered water jets for deeper cleaning
- Dual V technology for quicker drying carpets
- Rotating brushbar agitates carpet pile to lift embedded dirt
- Wash tool refreshes stairs, upholstery and car interiors
Vax have been making a full range of dry vacuum cleaners, carpet washers, steam cleaners, hardfloor cleaners and cleaning solutions for 30 years. Based in Worcestershire, they still sell an orange 3-in-1 wet-dry canister model that looks similar to the iconic 1980s carpet cleaner that first made their name.
- Cable length
- 4.0L (clean water tank); 2.5L (dirty water tank)
- H104 x W33 x D53cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Tools included Information Tools for particular jobs: usually crevice tool, dusting and upholstery brushes
- Upholstery wash tool, pre-treatment kit
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Carpet Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how