Vintage Ivory Dessert Fork
This dessert fork is so sweet - just make sure you don’t end up scoffing it once all the cake has gone.
Inspired by the look of Victorian ivory cutlery, this vintage-style ivory cutlery range offers a touch of pretty period-style to your dinner table. Each piece from the vintage ivory range is crafted from durable stainless steel and the smooth handles are made from hard-wearing metal acrylic with a swirling ivory-effect aesthetic, offering each piece a unique look. This range is ideal for injecting some high glamour into your dining.
- Care instructions
- When possible, place cutlery into dishwasher with metal parts pointing downwards. Once cycle has finished, or when cutlery has been hand washed, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Vintage Ivory
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday