Vintage Ivory Dessert Spoon
There isn't much in this world as satisfyingly sweet as a generous helping of crème brulee, but this delightful dessert spoon comes a very close second.
Each piece from the vintage ivory range is crafted from durable stainless steel and the smooth handles are made from hard-wearing metal acrylic with a swirling ivory-effect aesthetic, offering each piece a unique look. This range is ideal for injecting some high glamour into your dining.
- Care instructions
- When possible, place cutlery into dishwasher with metal parts pointing downwards. Once cycle has finished, or when cutlery has been hand washed, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Vintage Ivory
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday