WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine with S4 Performance Monitor, American Black Walnut
- Assembly Required
- Console position
- L211 x W40 x H54cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (available separately)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour, 5 years frame
- Max User Weight
- 200kg (31stone)
- Model name / number
- 300 S4
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Self generating
- Rail Length
- Resistance range
- Resistance Type
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 33kg /5st 10.8 lbs (up to 53kg when wet)
- Workout Fan
WaterRower was founded in 1988 by U.S. national team rower and Yale engineering professor John Duke. Duke’s vision was to create a rowing machine that simulates the resistance and feeling of a rowing boat gliding through the water.
Widely regarded as the most realistic rowing simulator on the market, WaterRower’s unique WaterFlywheel uses water resistance to replicate the dynamics of a moving boat.
All WaterRower machines are handmade in the U.S. at the brand’s New England factory in Warren, Rhode Island, where the company was founded. All wooden models are crafted from the finest Appalachian hardwoods, sourced only from replenishable forests.
WaterRower has won many design accolades for its smart fusion of aesthetics and functionality and has been featured at the London Museum of Design, and New York Museum of Modern Art.
Predominately run by former international elite rowers, WaterRower’s clientele includes Steven Spielberg, actress Anna Friel and Princess Anne and has been featured in hit drama series’ House of Cards and The West Wing.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.