WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine with S4 Performance Monitor, American Black Walnut
- Assembly Required
- Water Rower
- Console position
- L211 x W40 x H54cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (available separately)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour, 5 years frame
- Max User Weight
- 200kg (31stone)
- Model name / number
- 300 S4
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Self generating
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Rail Length
- Resistance range
- Resistance Type
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 33kg /5st 10.8 lbs (up to 53kg when wet)
- Workout Fan
The WaterRower Classic is hand crafted in solid American Black Walnut. Like all woods, Black Walnut may vary in colour from a rich brown to purple-black. Each machine has been hand finished with three coats of Danish Oil giving a deep lustre and warmth to the wood.
Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. The WaterRower has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel utilizes the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
American Walnut, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Have you thought about