Weber One Touch Original Charcoal Barbecue, 57cm, Black
- Assembly Required
- Self Assembly
- Cleaning Technology
- One Touch cleaning system
- Porcelain enamel body, plated steel cooking grate
- Cooking Surface
- Cool Touch Handle
- H109 x W63 x D74cm
- Drip Tray
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Limited 10 year warranty
- Number of burners
- Number of Seats
- Online Exclusive
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
Treat yourself to a design classic! Iconic design, quality engineering, and high spec features will enhance and simplify your barbecuing experience.
A great all-rounder, this barbecue features a One Touch cleaning system, heavy duty plated steel cooking grate and large cooking area. The lid and bowl are made of porcelain enamel and the locking lid features built-in thermomenter and glass reinforced nylon handle.
The One touch is also fitted with crack proof all weather wheels.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As