Weber Q1200 1 Burner Gas Barbecue with Stand
With a lightweight body and stand, the Weber gas barbecue is simple to transport and set up, making it perfect for days out or weekends away. It features a porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grate and two fold-away work tables. You can cook for up to six people at once, with the 9,000 BTU/hr 'P' burner.
The easy light ignition system heats up the grill in 5 minutes, so you are ready to cook almost immediately. The Weber Q1200 can be used as a tabletop barbecue too for extra versatility.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take two people to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 30 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- When finished with cooking, open the lid and turn the burner up high. Let cooking grates burn off until the smoke dies away, and then brush grates with a brass bristled brush. On next use, let grates heat thoroughly and brush again before use.
- Cleaning Technology
- Porcelain enamel body, porcelain enamelled steel cooking grate
- Cooking Surface
- 1376cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H63 x W66 x D52cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Electronic Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 year
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.