Weber S670 6-Burner Gas Barbecue
A sleek stainless steel gas barbecue that’s well-equipped to feed a crowd, the Weber S670 has six burners, with Snapjet electronic ignition to fire four burners at the same time. Four infinite control burner valve dials allow gas flow to be independently regulated for total control over grilling, and can be used for indirect grilling.
As well as offering swift and convenient cooking, this Weber barbecue has many features to ensure delicious results. A smoker box burner can be used with wood chips (sold separately) to create smoky flavour, while flavouriser bars use cooking juices to created additional smoky flavour and reduce flare ups.
Its fantastic looks are fully supported by a range of cooking possibilities beyond barbecuing, including roasting, a side-mounted Tuck-Away™ rotisserie burner, searing and baking as well as powerful grilling capabilities.
Thanks to the integrated warming rack, you can keep food hot after preparation. Other features include a flush mounted side burner, centre-mounted thermometer, lit control knobs and castors for manoeuvrability.
Stainless steel double doors allow you to store utensils and accessories for a neat appearance, while the disposable drip tray catches excess fats to make cleaning effortless.
- Warming rack
- Gourmet System accs
- Sear station
- Smoker box burner (use with wood chips (sold separately) to create smoky flavour in your food)
- Flavorizer bars - vaporise cooking juices falling through grates to recycle them, additional smoky flavour, also reduce flare ups
- Snapjet electronic ignition system fires all 4 burners at the same time, 4 infinite control burner valve dials allow gas flow to be independently regulated for total control over grilling, can be used for indirect grilling
- Stainless steel double doors to store utensils/accs
- Disposable drip tray to catch excess cooking fats
- 10 year warranty: 10 years on the burners, 5 years on the cooking grate and flavorizer bars, 2 years on all other parts
Please note: Not all of our ranges are on display in our furniture departments. Please call your nearest John Lewis to check before you visit.
Interest Free Credit: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 60 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- When cooking the grate use a Weber t-brush, keep covered.
- Cleaning Technology
- Stainless steel
- Cooking Surface
- 5406cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H150 x W188 x D77cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Electronic Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 years
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 131kg packaged
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully-assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
- Gas bottle attachment