Weber S670 6 Burner Gas Barbecue
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self Assembly
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take two people to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 60 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- When cooking the grate use a Weber t-brush, keep covered.
- Cleaning Technology
- Stainless steel
- Cooking Surface
- 5406cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H150 x W188 x D77cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Electronic Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 25 year limited warranty
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 131kg packaged
A sleek, stainless steel gas barbecue that's well equipped to feed a crowd. It also lets you barbecue in several different ways, featuring not only 6 stainless steel burners, with snap jet ignition, but also a flush mounted side burner, smoker burner and box and a side-mountec Tuck-Away™ rotisserie burner with spit and fork storage. Other features include stainless steel grates and flavouriser bars; an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors, and a centre mounted thermometer. The control knobs are lit for extra safety, and the whole unit is mounted on castors for manoevrability.
Other features include stainless steel grates and flavouriser bars; an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors, and a centre mounted thermometer.
The control knobs are lit for extra safety, and the whole unit is mounted on castors for manoevrability.
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully-assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
- Gas bottle attachment